photo MixxdKreationsPhotographyLogo_zps9a8d6c11.png

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.
12/30/2013
LAUNCHING JANUARY 2014 - OUR BRAND NEW REFERRAL CARD 

I am so excited to be starting 2014 with my new Referral program. I truly have to Thank each of you for helping me grow such a wonderful and fulfilling business. I appreciate each kind word you have spoken, each experience you've shared and each photograph you published.



I couldn't think of a better way to show my appreciation to each of you. Starting January 1, 2014 ~ Mixx'd Kreations Photography's referral program will launch. For each booking client you refer, I will give you $10 off your next session. And just to sweeten the pot even more... there is no limit to how many $10 credits you can earn. That's right you can earn your way to a FREE mini, half or full session.
Oh, and one more thing.... Not only do you receive a $10 credit towards your next session, you friend will receive a $10 credit for their session also.



No comments:

Post a Comment