photo MixxdKreationsPhotographyLogo_zps9a8d6c11.png

Social Media

Powered by Blogger.
1/30/2014
2014 Contest & Promotion Recap

I hope I haven't overwhelmed you with all of our promotions and contests, I'm just so excited for what 2014 has in store and I just LOVE sharing my excitement. I also hope that you are not missing out on any of these promotions or free sessions. Here's a brief recap of what's going on through.

1. Senior Casting Call - I am still taking submissions for my Senior Casting Call - be sure that your encourage those Seniors to submit their application - I promise this will be a fun and exciting experience - and who wouldn't LOVE FREE Senior Pictures.

2. NIFTY FIFTY - well I'm sad to say that it I believe Mother Nature has a few more weeks of this insane cold and snowy weather - SO.... I am extending the Nifty Fifty Special through March - However, you must book your session before FEB 15th to take advantage of this special.

3. ALL ABOUT LOVE - <3 - This contest is open for submission until Feb 10th - How sweet would you be to win your friend or a family member a FREE session - because you believe in their LOVE.

4. PIN IT TO WIN IT - our newest contest is now underway. Follow Mixx'd Kreations Photography on Pinterest and check out all the tips and ideas we post.

Don't forget our Loyalty Program and our Referral Program are always available - I truly appreciate all of your referrals and I love watching your family and children grow.

Happy Thursday to you all!!

Becca






No comments:

Post a Comment